RE-201D RE-301 RE-501 rotary evaporators are our company's direct sales rotary evaporator. It is cheap, easy to operate, stable in quality, economical and practical. It is used for separation, crystallization, drying, etc. in the fields of biopharmaceuticals, medicine, chemistry and chemical engineering. Important equipment for purification and other operations.
1. ce, iso certified product patent certificate.
2. Beautiful appearance, small and light, top-rotating seal, using PTFE and fluorine rubber composite sealing structure, good sealing performance, strong corrosion resistance, good vacuum.
3. Manual lifting, high stability, knob button adjustment, digital display, convenient operation.
4.1°c-100°c temperature adjustment, 0-120 (r/m) speed adjustment, to meet various needs of laboratory instruments.
5. This type of rotary evaporator uses high-quality high-quality borosilicate glass, which is heat-resistant, shock-resistant and not easy to break.
6. The motor and circuit adopt imported products, and can be upgraded to explosion-proof, safer and longer service life.
Free maintenance for life.
Technical engineers can receive overseas training.
Remote technical consultation.
Video guide installation.
Free replacement of some accessories.
RE-201D rotary evaporator：DLSB-5/10Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-D（Ⅲ） circulating water vacuum pump.
RE-301 rotary evaporator：DLSB-5/10Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-D（Ⅲ） circulating water vacuum pump.
RE-501 rotary evaporator：DLSB-10/10Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-D（Ⅲ） circulating water vacuum pump.
1. What is the working principle of the rotary evaporator?
It is heated under constant temperature and rotated under negative pressure to form a film, and at the same time, the solvent is evaporated and condensed for recovery.It is especially suitable for concentration, crystallization, separation and recovery of heat-sensitive materials.
2. What are the uses of the rotary evaporator?
It is generally used for separation, crystallization, drying, purification and other operations in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, chemical and chemical industries.
3. How to choose the supporting equipment of the rotary evaporator?
We recommend choosing a low-temperature coolant circulating pump, a circulating water vacuum pump, you can also contact us, and we will make suggestions according to your needs.
4. Why choose high borosilicate glass for the glass part of the rotary evaporator?
Our company's rotary evaporators all use high borosilicate glass, because it is acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant, high transparency, wear resistant, smooth surface and easy to clean.
5. How to add materials when using the rotary evaporator?
The material contained in the rotary evaporator is generally one-half of the rotating bottle, or a little more than one-half.