D-RE-1002 D-RE-2002 D-RE-5002 rotary evaporator are the rotary evaporator independently researched and developed by our company. It has two main and auxiliary condensers, and two receiving bottles.Can be customized, cheap, easy to operate, stable quality, economical and practical,It is an important equipment for separation, crystallization, drying, purification, recycling and other operations in the fields of biopharmaceuticals, medicine, chemistry and chemical engineering.
1. ce, iso certified product patent certificate.
2. Manual lifting, high stability, knob button adjustment, digital display, convenient operation.
3. The main and auxiliary double condensers, double receiving bottle design, high material recovery rate, convenient for more material distillation, recovery and condensation.
4. The bracket is made of 304 stainless steel, which is strong and durable. The rotating bottle, receiving bottle, and condenser are made of high-quality high-quality borosilicate glass, which is heat-resistant, shock-resistant and not easy to break.
5. The main engine starts stable, the speed is 0-120 (rm), the motor and circuit adopt imported products, and can be upgraded to explosion-proof, safer and longer service life.
6. The sealing part adopts the principle of flange sealing, which can maintain high vacuum.
Free maintenance for life.
Technical engineers can receive overseas training.
Remote technical consultation.
Video guide installation.
Free replacement of some accessories.
D-R-1002 rotary evaporator：DLSB-20/30 Cooling chiller and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
D-R-2002 rotary evaporator:DLSB-30/30 Cooling chiller and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
D-R-5002 rotary evaporator:DLSB-50/30 Cooling chiller and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
1. What is the working principle of the rotary evaporator?
It is heated under constant temperature and rotated under negative pressure to form a film, and at the same time, the solvent is evaporated and condensed for recovery.It is especially suitable for concentration, crystallization, separation and recovery of heat-sensitive materials.
2. What are the uses of the rotary evaporator?
It is generally used for separation, crystallization, drying, purification and other operations in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, chemical and chemical industries.
3. What are the components of the rotary evaporator?
Glass part, water bath part, sealing parts, motor parts.
4. What type of condenser is the rotary evaporator? what's the effect?
Generally speaking, our rotary evaporator is equipped with a serpentine condenser, which has faster cooling speed and better cooling effect.
5. What is the conventional vacuum degree of the rotary evaporator?
The maximum vacuum is 399.9 (below 3mmHg).