D-R-1010 rotary evaporator D-R-1020 rotary evaporator D-R-1050 rotary evaporator is a rotary evaporator independently developed by our company, with two receiving bottles and two condensers.The price is cheap, the operation is simple, the quality is stable, and it is economical and practical. It is an important equipment for separation, crystallization, drying, purification, recycling and other operations in the fields of biopharmaceuticals, medicine, chemistry and chemicals.Maximum vacuum is below 3Mpa.
1. ce, iso certified product patent certificate.
2. Double receiving bottle and double condenser for more material distillation, recovery and condensation.
3. The two collection bottles continuously conduct chemical reactions without destroying the vacuum system.
4. The motor and circuit adopt imported products, and can be upgraded to explosion-proof, safer and longer service life.
5. The rotating host starts stably, and the speed is 20-120 (r/m).
6. This type of rotary evaporator uses high-quality borosilicate glass, which is strong and durable and not easy to break.
Free maintenance for life.
Technical engineers can receive overseas training.
Remote technical consultation.
Video guide installation.
Free replacement of some accessories.
D-R-1010 rotary evaporator：DLSB-20/30 Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
D-R-1020 rotary evaporator:DLSB-30/30 Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
D-R-1050 rotary evaporator:DLSB-50/30 Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
1. What is the working principle of the rotary evaporator?
It is heated under constant temperature and rotated under negative pressure to form a film, and at the same time, the solvent is evaporated and condensed for recovery.It is especially suitable for concentration, crystallization, separation and recovery of heat-sensitive materials.
2. What are the uses of the rotary evaporator?
It is generally used for separation, crystallization, drying, purification and other operations in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, chemical and chemical industries.
3. What reaction is the rotary evaporator generally used for?
Solid-liquid separation, strong acid or weak base reaction. Can not carry out strong alkali reaction, liquid-liquid separation, no azeotrope.
4. How to choose the capacity of D-R-1010 D-R-1020 D-R-1050?
D-R-1010 rotating bottle is 10L, receiving bottle is 5L
D-R-1010 rotating bottle is 20L, receiving bottle is 10L
D-R-1010 rotating bottle is 50L, receiving bottle is 20L
The choice of capacity depends on your specific use and needs, and we can also customize it according to your requirements.
5. What is the difference between D-R-1010 1020 1050 and R-1010 1020 1050?
D-R-1010 1020 1050 has one more receiving bottle than R-1010 1020 1050. It has two receiving bottles and two condensers. It can switch the receiving bottle during operation.