N-1100D rotovap is a small rotary evaporator sold directly by our company, also called mini rotary evaporator.The price is cheap, the operation is simple, the quality is stable, economical and practical, and it is an important equipment for separation, crystallization, drying, purification, recycling and other operations in the fields of biopharmaceuticals, medicine, chemistry and chemical engineering.
1. ce, iso certified product patent certificate.
2. The rotating bottle can be raised and lowered manually or electrically, with knob button adjustment, digital display, and more convenient operation.
3. Rotating bottle 0.5-2L, receiving bottle 1L, small capacity, suitable for vacuum distillation extraction of small materials.
4. The weight is only 9.5kg, the volume is small, and it does not take up space.
5. The bracket is made of 304 stainless steel, which is strong and durable. The rotating bottle, receiving bottle and condenser are made of high-quality borosilicate glass, which is not easy to break.
6. The motor and circuit adopt imported products, and can be upgraded to explosion-proof, safer and longer service life.
Free maintenance for life.
Technical engineers can receive overseas training.
Remote technical consultation.
Video guide installation.
Free replacement of some accessories.
N-1100D rotovap：DLSB-5/10 Low temperature coolant circulation pump and SHZ-D (Ⅲ) circulating water vacuum pump.
1. What is the working principle of the rotary evaporator?
It is heated under constant temperature and rotated under negative pressure to form a film, and at the same time, the solvent is evaporated and condensed for recovery.It is especially suitable for concentration, crystallization, separation and recovery of heat-sensitive materials.2. What are the uses of the rotary evaporator?
2. What are the uses of the rotary evaporator?
It is generally used for separation, crystallization, drying, purification and other operations in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, chemical and chemical industries.
3. What are the accessories for the glass part of the rotary evaporator?
Condenser, rotating bottle, receiving bottle, four-way bottle, feeding piston (with PTFE tube), glass through shaft.
4. What are the characteristics of the new rotary evaporator?
The water bath is electric lifting, beautiful appearance, the motor part is driven by a belt, and the rotation is quieter, the controller is easier to use, the water bath is equipped with an insulation cover, the sealing part is an imported flange, and the sealing is better.
5. What are the supporting equipment of the rotary evaporator?
DLSB cryogenic coolant circulation pump, SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump, shz-d(iii) circulating water vacuum pump