Vacuum drying oven is widely used in biochemistry, chemical and pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection and other research applications, for powder drying, baking, and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers.
1. The tightness of the cabinet door can be adjusted to ensure high vacuum in the cabinet.
2. Intelligent digital display temperature setting, high precision.
3. The oven adopts jacketed vacuum glass door. The indoor temperature can be effectively maintained, and the reaction of materials can be observed directly.
4. The product shell is sprayed with environmentally friendly metal paint, and the overall design is beautiful and generous.
5. Under vacuum and inert conditions, the possibility of oxide explosion when exposed to heat is completely eliminated, making it safer.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump
1. How much is vacuum in the vacuum drying oven?
Generally speaking, if it is used for vacuum drying or anti-oxidation, we can pump the vacuum to -0.1mpa.
2. How to set the temperature of the vacuum drying oven?
In the heat resistance range of the material, the higher the temperature, the better.
3. How much is the vacuum drying oven?
You can contact us and we will provide quotations for different models according to your needs.
4. How to use the vacuum drying oven?
Put the items to be dried into the box, close the vent valve, open the vacuum valve, turn on the power and start vacuuming. Turn on the power switch of the drying oven and set the temperature. After drying, turn off the power of the drying box, open the vent valve, release the vacuum in the box, and then open the door to take out the items.