The vacuum drying oven is specially designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed and easily oxidized substances, especially some materials with complex components can be dried quickly.
1. The cuboid cavity can reach the maximum effective volume.
2. Storage, heating, testing and drying are all carried out in a vacuum environment and will not be oxidized.
3. The heating time is shortened by more than 50% compared with the traditional vacuum drying oven.
4. The inside of the oven can withstand high vacuum pressure without any deformation.
5. Compared with traditional vacuum drying oven, energy consumption is reduced to 20%.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump
1. What is the working principle of the vacuum drying oven?
The heating plate is used as the heating medium, and the material pan with the materials to be dried is placed in the box, the box door is closed, and the inside of the box is vacuumed with a vacuum pump. When the material is heated to a suitable temperature, the water will begin to evaporate and will be gradually evacuated.
2. What is the function of the vacuum drying oven?
Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in biochemistry, chemical and pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection and other research applications, for powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is especially suitable for fast and efficient drying treatment of dry heat sensitive, easily decomposable, easily oxidized substances and complex components.
3. What is the temperature range of the vacuum drying oven?
The temperature control range is RT+10-200°C.
4. What are the similarities between the vacuum drying oven and the blast drying oven?
All are drying equipment, which can remove the moisture in the material to make it meet the requirements of further processing.