The vacuum drying oven is designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, and easily oxidized materials, and is especially suitable for drying complex raw materials.
1. The cuboid cavity structure maximizes the effective volume.
2. Microcomputer temperature control system, accurate and reliable temperature control.
3. The design of toughened and bulletproof glass door allows intuitive observation of material reaction.
4. The tightness of the sealing can be adjusted, and a silicone rubber door sealing ring is formed as a whole to ensure the high vacuum inside the oven.
5. The working room is made of stainless steel plate (or drawing plate), which is durable.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump
1. How much is vacuum in the vacuum drying oven?
Generally speaking, for vacuum drying or anti-oxidation vacuum, it is enough to pump to -0.1mpa.
2. What is the temperature range of the vacuum drying oven?
The temperature control range is RT+10-200°C.
3. What are the similarities between the vacuum drying oven and the blast drying oven?
All are drying equipment, which can remove the moisture in the material to make it meet the requirements of further processing.
4. What is the difference between a vacuum drying oven and a blast drying oven?
The drying principle is different. The blast drying box heats the material under normal pressure to vaporize and evaporate the water in the material, thereby removing the water. The vacuum drying oven is a technology for drying at low pressure and high temperature, which is especially suitable for dehydration treatment of heat-sensitive materials and expensive materials.