The single-layer glass stirred chemical reactor is a device that integrates vacuum, distillation, reflux, stirring, oil-water heating, and heating mantle. It can carry out various biological, chemical and synthetic reactions under constant temperature conditions.
1. Compared with similar equipment, it is smaller, more space-saving, and more cost-effective.
2. Made of polytetrafluoroethylene material, no effusion and no leakage.
3.304 stainless steel frame structure, strong and compact, good stability.
4. The drain valve is made of PTFE, so there is no dead angle in the discharge.
5. The design of the big bottom mouth, the discharge speed is fast, easy to clean.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
SHZ-D（Ⅲ）circulating water vacuum pump
DLSB-5/10 low temperature coolant circulation pump
1. What is the working principle of the single-layer glass reactor?
Under the set constant temperature condition, in a closed glass container, stir and react under normal pressure or negative pressure, and can control the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution.
2. What are the advantages of single-layer glass reactors?
It is cheap and comes with heating device.
3. What are the accessories for the glass part of the single-layer glass reactor?
Single-layer kettle body, constant pressure dropping funnel, distillation elbow, serpentine condenser, thermometer sleeve, inlet and outlet valve, lower discharge valve, suction elbow, hollow plug.
4. How to maintain the single-layer glass reactor?
After each use, you must use a soft cloth to wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains, and solvent remaining on the surface of the machine to keep it clean. Clean the sealing ring regularly.