The single-layer glass reactor is highly efficient, stable, beautiful, and durable. The single-layer glass reactor is a multifunctional reactor that can perform various biological, chemical, and synthetic reactions under constant temperature conditions, and can also perform reflux at different temperatures. Or distillation.
1. Sealing mechanical parts are made of PTFE, with high vacuum.
2. The glass parts are made of GG17 high borosilicate glass, which is resistant to strong acid and can withstand the experimental temperature -100-400℃.
3. Provide explosion-proof series, which is more safe.
4. Frequency conversion speed regulation, AC induction motor, constant speed, brushless, no spark, safe and stable, long continuous working time.
5. There are caster wheels at the bottom, easy to move and stable parking.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump
low temperature coolant circulation pump
1. What is the purpose of the single-layer glass reactor?
It is an ideal pilot and production equipment for modern fine chemical plants, biopharmaceuticals and new material synthesis.
2. What are the disadvantages of single-layer glass reactors?
Can not do low-temperature reaction, uneven heating, it is not easy to visually observe the material reaction.
3. Why should a single-layer glass reactor be matched with a circulating water vacuum pump?
Provide negative pressure for the single-layer kettle and provide a vacuum state for material reaction.
4. What are the heating methods for single-layer glass reactors?
There are three heating methods for the single-layer kettle: water bath, oil bath, and electric heating mantle, which are equipped according to customer requirements. The temperature control method is intelligent digital display temperature control, with high temperature control accuracy.