It provides vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and decompression, and degassing. It is also suitable for solvent recovery, various highly toxic, flammable and explosive, strong acid, and strong alkali extraction.
1. The air inlet separation bottle can prevent solid particles and liquid water from entering the pump body.
2. The vacuum is stable and easy to control the vacuum degree.
3. Reasonable transmission design, self-cooling exhaust system, long-term continuous operation.
4. Small size, light weight, easy to move, saving laboratory space.
5. It can maintain high efficiency and will not reduce efficiency due to wear.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. What is the working principle of a diaphragm vacuum pump?
The motor drives the diaphragms on the left and right plungers to reciprocate one after the other through the reduction box. In the left and right pump chambers, there are four upper and lower one-way ball valve diaphragms, which cause the volume change in the working chamber, forcing the four one-way ball valves to open and close alternately, so as to continuously suck and discharge the liquid.
2. Why is the flow rate of the diaphragm vacuum pump reduced?
There is air leakage in the suction pipe, the suction pipe is not immersed in liquid, the suction port diameter is small, the end face gap is too large, the pump shaft speed is slow, the filter is blocked, and the pump is worn.
3. What models of your diaphragm vacuum pumps are available?
Our hot-selling models are DP401, P20 and MPC series. We support customization. If you need other models, you can also contact us.