The 2XZ series rotary vane vacuum pump can be used alone or as a backing pump for booster pumps, diffusion pumps, molecular pumps and titanium pumps. Used in electronic device manufacturing, vacuum drying, filtration, welding, metal smelting and other fields.
1. It is equipped with an anti-oil return device when the pump is stopped, which is convenient to restart.
2. Light weight, small size and low noise.
3. Equipped with a gas ballast valve to remove a small amount of water vapor.
4. High pumping speed can still be maintained under low pressure.
5. No oil return, no pollution and energy saving.
6. Beautiful appearance and low price.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. Is the noise of the rotary vane vacuum pump loud? How many decibels are there?
The noise is very small, below 60 decibels.
2. What is the operating procedure of the rotary vane vacuum pump?
Check whether the direction of the motor is correct. Before starting the pump, rotate the belt by hand for 2~3 revolutions to drain the oil stored in the cylinder. Always pay attention to the oil quality of the pump. If the oil quality is bad, the viscosity is too large, the moisture is too much, and the oil quality In case of rust, etc., replace with new oil immediately.
3. What are the environmental requirements of rotary vane vacuum pumps?
The best working temperature is in the range of 20~25℃.
4. What are the uses of rotary vane vacuum pumps?
It is widely used in the electronics industry, instrumentation, vacuum coating, vacuum packaging, vacuum smelting, vacuum drying, vacuum filtration, vacuum testing, medical equipment, refrigeration equipment, food hygiene, petrochemical, scientific experiments and other fields.
5. What types of rotary vane vacuum pumps you are selling?
2XZ-0.5, 2XZ-1, 2XZ-2, 2XZ-4, 2XZ-8, 2XZ-15.