Circulating water vacuum pump is a kind of laboratory vacuum generator that uses water jet to generate vacuum. Especially suitable for universities, research institutes, chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food, pesticide, agricultural engineering, biological engineering and other industries.
1. One machine for multi-pipe operation, this machine is equipped with three sets (five sets) of suction heads, which can be used individually or in parallel.
2. The pumping capacity is larger, which is applied to the vacuum needs of large pumping capacity.
3. No pollution, the cabinet body is made of polyvinyl chloride plastic, and the outer shell is made of stainless steel and cold plate electrostatic sprayed plastic shell.
4. The pump body and impeller are made of corrosion-resistant reinforced polypropylene and corrosion-resistant materials.
5. Equipped with casters, easy to move, suitable for laboratories and workshops.
6. The water level of this machine, the indicator light shows (high, medium, low).
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. What are the models of SHZ series vertical circulating water vacuum pumps?
SHZ-C (three taps), SHZ-C (five taps), SHZ-95B.
2. Why is there splashes in the water tank of the circulating water vacuum pump?
The drain direction of the filter pipe is incorrect or the water level is too low.
3. What are the common faults of circulating water vacuum pumps and how to eliminate them?
Generally, the circulating water vacuum pump is broken in these three places: the motor, the vacuum gauge, and the recoil piston. If there is any problem, please contact the after-sales service.
4. What should I do if the circulating water vacuum pump has no vacuum or the vacuum gauge is inaccurate?
Check whether the voltage is stable, clean the internal dirt or replace the new bottle, clean the valve core, replace the impeller, throw out the water in the meter, return the meter needle to zero or replace the new meter, clean the pipeline or replace the new tube.