Circulating water vacuum pump is a kind of laboratory vacuum generator that uses water jet to generate vacuum. Provide vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and pressure reduction, and degassing.
1. It adopts double taps or four taps, which can be used alone or in parallel, equipped with two or four vacuum gauges.
2. There is an ice hole for adding ice when the water temperature is too high and the vacuum is lowered.
3. Recycle water to save water resources.
4. Reasonable design, compact structure, and safe packaging.
5. The movement is made of stainless steel and anti-corrosion materials.
6. A vacuum degree regulating valve can be installed according to user needs.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. What are the models of SHZ-D series circulating water vacuum pump?
SHZ-D(Ⅲ) and SHZ-D(Ⅲ) four tap.
2. What should I do if the circulating water vacuum pump motor does not work?
Replace with a new fuse, replace with a new capacitor with the same capacity and voltage as the original, replace with a new motor, replace with a new bearing, clean up debris, correct the position of the impeller, weld firmly, and tighten the line card.
3. What should I do if the circulating water vacuum pump leaks?
Replace the water tank or sealing ring, and tighten the water nozzle.
4. What are the specific operation methods of circulating water vacuum pumps?
Add water, repeat the machine to stop adding water, and change the water at least once a week. Connect the equipment that needs to be vacuumed to the exhaust nozzle, turn off the cycle switch, turn on the power, and turn on the power switch to start the vacuum operation. Connect the drain hose to the water source (tap water), and the overflow nozzle as a drain outlet. Properly control the amount of tap water to keep the water temperature in the water tank from rising and stabilize the vacuum.