The UV-100 portable ultraviolet analyzer is one of our newly developed ultraviolet instrument products. It adopts imported components and high-intensity ultraviolet lamps. It has the advantages of small size, light weight, high ultraviolet intensity, and convenient use. Due to the use of 254nm or 365nm wavelengths that are currently widely used internationally, it has high sensitivity and is very harmful to samples. small. It is widely used in various fields such as molecular biology, biochemistry, medical examination and biological products.
1. Using fully enclosed environmentally-friendly molecular strength ABS material, the injection mold is formed at one time, which is firm and beautiful.
2. Set three switch keys to control 254nm, 365nm and visible light respectively.
3. The machine has the characteristics of low power consumption, low heat, and can be used continuously for a long time.
4. Low power consumption, low heat generation and long-term use.
5. The overall structure is simple, lightweight, and the parts are versatile, easy to use and maintain.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. Precautions for operating the UV analyzer:
To avoid electric shock, the input power cord of the UV analyzer must be grounded.
Before connecting the UV analyzer to the AC power supply, make sure that the voltage is consistent with the voltage required by the UV analyzer (±10% deviation is allowed), and ensure that the rated load of the power socket is not less than the requirements of the UV analyzer.
The UV analyzer usually uses the supplied power cord.
The UV analyzer should be placed in a cool, ventilated, dry, and dust-proof location.
2. What is the method of using the UV analyzer?
Place the sample material on the workbench.
Turn on the transmission light on the bottom surface for easy observation.
Turn on the UV lamp with wavelength of 254nm or 365nm to observe. Under any wavelength irradiation, if the area of the fluorescent part exceeds the area specified in the relevant product standards, the product is judged to be unqualified. Under any wavelength irradiation, if the area of the fluorescent part is smaller than the area specified in the relevant product standards, the product is deemed qualified.
After the UV analyzer is used, turn off all light switches and organize it.
3. What are the uses of the UV analyzer?
It can be used in biochemistry, medicine, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, textile industry, food industry and other industries.