The microwave chemical reactor has brought a great impact to the field of chemistry, especially the field of organic synthesis. Microwave chemical reactors are used in organic synthesis reactions, and the reaction speed is thousands of times faster than conventional methods. And can synthesize substances that are difficult to synthesize by conventional methods. It is widely used in materials, pharmacy, chemical industry and related teaching and scientific research fields.
1. Two control modes: constant temperature control mode and constant power control mode.
2. Microwave power: 0-750 continuous and automatic adjustment.
3. Large-screen LCD display: screen size 120×80mm, three-screen display, five-stage reaction conditions, temperature curve, 4. temperature correction. Real-time display: reaction temperature, reaction time, power usage.
5. Adaptive PID temperature adjustment technology, suitable for temperature control under different mathematical models.
6. Built-in magnetic stirrer, the stirring speed is steplessly adjustable.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. What are the models of microwave chemical reactors?
WBFY-201, WBFY-205, MRC-3, etc.
2. What is the principle of microwave heating?
Microwave heating is the use of microwaves as an energy source. When microwaves interact with material molecules, they produce molecular polarization, orientation, friction, collision, and absorption of microwave energy to produce thermal effects. This heating method is called microwave heating.
3. What are the precautions for using microwave chemical reactor?
Please close the reactor door; do not turn on the microwave when there is no load in the oven cavity; place the microwave chemical reactor horizontally; do not put metal objects in the oven cavity; do not cover the blinds outside the reactor to avoid poor heat dissipation And cause instrument damage.