Each working unit of HJ-6 HJ-8 magnetic stirrer can individually set the temperature and speed, and the digital display is intuitive and accurate. The stir bar made of polytetrafluoroethylene and high-quality magnetic steel is resistant to high temperature, abrasion resistance, chemical corrosion, and strong magnetism. It can be used in a closed container in a wide speed range and a wide temperature range. The liquid solution undergoes precise and stable stirring, which is especially suitable for stirring small-volume samples.
1. After starting, about 200-2400 rpm, speed error: ±1 (adjustable, independent setting speed, digital display constant speed).
2. Digital display temperature control: Intelligent instrument temperature control, PID control, convenient and intuitive temperature control, and improved accuracy.
3. Temperature control accuracy: ≤±1℃, the temperature of each working position can be set individually.
4. Brushless DC speed regulating motor, stable, low noise, long life, no sparks.
5. It has corrosion resistance, the smooth mixing table is easy to clean, and no pollutants stay.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
1. What is the difference between HJ-6 magnetic stirrer and HJ-8 magnetic stirrer?
The number of worktables is different, the HJ-6 magnetic stirrer has 6 worktables, and the HJ-8 magnetic stirrer has 8 worktables.
2. What is the function of the magnetic stirrer?
Mix the reactants uniformly and make the temperature uniform; speed up the reaction speed or evaporation speed and shorten the experiment time.
3. Precautions for magnetic stirrer?
The heating time should not be too long. Intermittent use can extend the service life. Do not turn on the heating function when not stirring.