Molecular distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology, which is different from traditional distillation which relies on boiling point difference. This is a process of distilling and purifying heat-sensitive substances or high-boiling substances by using the difference in the free path of motion of different substances under high vacuum. Mainly used in the fields of chemistry, medicine, petrochemical, perfume, plastics and oil.
1. The maximum temperature of the system can reach 300℃, which can realize precise temperature control.
2. Safe and reliable operation, with self-cooling fan, can work continuously for a long time.
3. The evaporation efficiency is very high, which can reduce the retention time and has the smallest time delay.
4. The main body of the molecular distillation system is made of high borosilicate glass, and the operation process of the whole reaction can be well observed.
5. Non-toxic, harmless, non-polluting, and non-residue, pure and safe products can be obtained.
6. There is no boiling bubbling phenomenon.
Free maintenance for life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
Rotary vane water vacuum pump
Circulating water vacuum pump
Low temperature coolant circulation pump
Circulating water/oil bath
1. What is the working principle of molecular distillation?
Molecular distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology. It is different from the traditional distillation which relies on boiling point difference to separate, but relies on the difference of the mean free path of molecular motion of different substances.
2. What systems consist of molecular distillation?
Molecular evaporator, degassing system, feeding system, heating system, cooling vacuum system and control system.
3. What is the maximum speed of molecular distillation?