Stainless steel jacketed reactor advantage:
The Stainless steel jacketed reactor has the characteristics of acid resistance, high-temperature resistance, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. There are 50L, 60L, 80L, 100L capacity options and can be customized.
Stainless steel jacketed reactor features:
1. High efficiency, long-running time, and good stability.
2. Strong stirring force, no brush, no spark.
3. The structure is scientific, compact, strong, and beautiful.
4. The inner surface is mirror polished, easy to clean.
5. The fully enclosed design ensures that the material is always in a sterile state.
Free maintenance for the life
Technical engineers can receive overseas training
Remote technical consultation
Video guide installation
Free replacement of some accessories
SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump
DLSB low-temperature coolant circulation pump
GYY circulating water (oil) bath
GDX high and low temperature integrated machine
1. What is the capacity of your Stainless steel jacketed reactor?
We have 50L, 60L, 80L, 100L Stainless steel jacketed reactors, if you need another capacity, we provide customized services.
2. What is the working principle of the Stainless steel jacketed reactor?
The reaction material can be put into the stainless steel reaction kettle for stirring reaction. Heating media or cooling media is injected through the interlayer of the Stainless steel jacketed reactor to cool or heat the materials in the reactor. At the same time, the stirring reaction can be carried out under normal pressure or negative pressure. The evaporation and reflux of the reaction materials can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the materials will be discharged from the discharge port at the bottom of the kettle.
3. What is the speed of the Stainless steel jacketed reactor?