The definition of a muffle furnace (what is a muffle furnace?)
The muffle furnace is a high-temperature muffle furnace electric furnace. It is a box type. The resistance wire is hidden in the box. The wall of the box is thick and there are insulation materials. The temperature can rise to 1200 degrees. It is often used for alkaline melting of muffle furnaces. Insoluble metals and minerals, and in gravimetric analysis, the filter paper is flamelessly ashed, burned to decompose organic matter, and drive away volatile components in inorganic matter. The muffle furnace is a new generation of energy-saving intelligent products with high-performance mechatronics.
Product features of muffle furnace:
1. Furnace body and intelligent controller are separated design, beautiful and generous, and the furnace door adopts side-opening design.
2. Adopting heating elements with lining plates on both sides, easy to replace the furnace wire, and imported high-temperature heating element, which is more excellent and greatly increases the service life. To
3. The use of ceramic fiber insulation greatly improves the heating speed and reduces the heat energy consumption. The heating is fast: the 1000C furnace is heated from 100C to 1000C in less than 30 minutes, and the 1700C furnace is heated from 100C to 1700C in less than 90 minutes. Compared with the traditional muffle furnace, the weight is reduced by 1/2, the heating rate is doubled, and the weight is light: the 6-liter furnace weighs only 50 kg, the 9-liter furnace weighs only 65 kg (total weight), which greatly saves energy and increases the service life by 3.5 times ; Good heat preservation effect, the surface temperature of the furnace is low, the temperature is raised to 1000C, and the surface of the shell is not hot after 1 hour to avoid burns. (About 45-55C depends on the use environment)
4. Imported temperature control instrument, brand new digital display, digital setting temperature, intelligent control output, can reduce visual reading and human operation errors, and greatly improve work efficiency.
5. Equipped with various protection devices to improve reliability.
6. Independent control system, convenient for maintenance and replacement.
7. There are vent holes on the furnace body (gas protection air inlet and exhaust air can be added according to user requirements). High efficiency: when used as an experimental furnace, air inlet and outlet holes can be opened, and a chimney can be added, which is beneficial to replenish fresh oxygen and accelerate the test .
8. Other specifications can be customized according to user needs. Various non-standard tube furnaces, pit furnaces, box furnaces equipment: various specifications of special-shaped heating devices and heating furnaces can be customized according to user needs.
The principle of the muffle furnace (how does the muffle furnace work?)
The inner lining is a rectangular integral lining made of refractory materials. The heating element wound into a spiral shape by the resistance wire passes through the wire grooves on the upper, lower, left and right of the inner furnace lining. The furnace has a sealed structure. The furnace mouth bricks and furnace door bricks of the electric furnace are made of light refractory materials. The refractory fiber and expanded perlite products are used as the insulation layer between the furnace and the furnace shell. The heating element is heated by high-temperature iron-chromium-aluminum resistance wire. The resistance wire is wound outside the furnace to protect the resistance wire from being damaged. But the matching temperature controller should be protected from vibration and placed too close to the electric furnace to prevent overheating and affecting the normal operation of the control part.
The purpose of muffle furnace:
The muffle furnace is used for ashing, which is equivalent to burning, except for organic components, leaving inorganic substances. It is also used in the vertical charging reheat furnace for sample testing, which prevents the dirt that may be formed during heat treatment from entering the heater to measure the ash and volatile content of coal or other minerals. At the same time, the self-programming program of the instrument is preset. , It can also be used as other tests that require temperature control and timing. The muffle furnace is a high-temperature electric furnace, which is a high-temperature muffle furnace. The resistance wire is hidden in the box. The wall of the box is thick and there are insulation materials inside. The temperature can rise to 1200 degrees Celsius, commonly used in high-temperature alkali melting of some insoluble metals and minerals, and gravimetric analysis, flameless ashing of filter paper, burning to decompose organic matter, and driving away volatile components in inorganic matter.
Classification and application scope of muffle furnace:
The muffle furnace is a cyclic operation type. It is used for the element analysis and determination of laboratories, industrial and mining enterprises, and scientific research units, and is used for heating during the quenching, annealing and tempering of general small steel parts. The high temperature muffle furnace can also be used for sintering metals and ceramics For high temperature heating such as dissolution, analysis, etc.
According to the heating element, it can be divided into: electric furnace wire muffle furnace, silicon carbide rod muffle furnace, silicon molybdenum rod muffle furnace.
According to the rated temperature, it is generally divided into: 900-degree muffle furnace, 1000-degree muffle furnace, 1200-degree muffle furnace, 1300-degree muffle furnace, 1600-degree muffle furnace, and 1700-degree muffle furnace.
According to the controller, there are mainly the following types: ordinary digital display table, pointer table, PID adjustment control table, program control table; according to the insulation material, there are two types: ordinary refractory brick and ceramic fiber.